Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh! Can It Get ANY Sweeter Than This?


Well, we have FINALLY finished out ALL 3 BOYS baseball season. I have just showed a lot of pics of Hunter so I thought, why not show where it all starts...
Little League
Shall I start off with Tiny Tots? Gaven's league consists of kids ages 3&4. You know! The league where cartwheels, picking grass, and "I have to go pee-pee" is still funny AND accepted.

With Gaven it was "I HATE baseball to oh look, it's a firetruck, to I love baseball, to I BUSTED that ball, and then the following Saturday back
to IHATE baseball!" Never-the-less...
Gaven really picked it up well and LOVES it. His team was
"The Little Lizards."





1 comment:

Dallas said...

When I first saw the picture of you and Gavin, I though..."Who is that teenager with Gavin?" I'm really not joking, either. You need a picture of your babysitter!