Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Miss My Babies!






Ok! I came across these the other day and had a kid fit!








I MISS MY BABIES!!! Hunter came home, finally however, he is on his way out the door again in less than 2 weeks AGAIN! Trinity and Cameron are at Nana & Pop-Pops until Miss Thing's dance camp is over. I talked to her today and she is SO EXCITED!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

In the rest of these, I was taking pictures of Trinity in her newest tutu!



It's Robin's Egg Blue and
Chocolate Brown!


You like it?

She's So Pretty!


The tutu she has on is one of the double-layered tutu's I sell.







Last but not least, my BIG "little man!" I am afraid he will be a player one day!
He ALREADY likes girls.
NO WOMAN will EVER be good enough for MY boys!



Is this boy handsome or what?

That's it for now! Just to let all know, Brookelyn has an audition with Baby Einstein tomorrow! Wish her luck! Don't forget to check out my newest store at www.missthingsboutique.com. Also, check my blog! I put hidden discounts there quite often!

Miss Thing's Boutique, Where Posh Gets Personal!

www.missthingsboutique.blogspot.com.

Talk to you guys again soon!

Love,

Angie & Aron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss them too. I called and talked to Trinity and Cameron the other day. They seemed to be having a good time. I was so happy to see the other 3 Sunday. These pictures are beautiful just like the kids are!