Friday, August 29, 2008

4 Down, ONE TO GO!!!!


Ok so...

Mommy and Daddy's baby started Pre-K last week. To my surprise, Gaven handled it like a BIG BOY! I was a wuss and cried (for a minute) but, Gaven was GREAT!
Mommy and Daddy BOTH took him to school for his 1st BIG day! He was more excited that Daddy was there than me but is that really a HUGE surprise? So much for those stretch marks. Daddy's KING and Mommy just incubated me. Hahahahah
I wouldn't have it ANY other way though!
Yes, there are 10 million pics. NO, there are NONE of me with Gaven; just "me and Daddy!"
YES, HE NEEDS A HAIRCUT!
YES!!!!!! HE PICKED OUT HIS OWN CLOTHES! (Thanks for the help on that one Daddy!)


YES! That is his class. Yes, that is the huge monitor they had out front to watch him on!


YES! It did take me 10 minutes to walk away from that damn screen.
AND YES! It's ok that I cried and then CELEBRATED when I got home to ONLY ONE OUT OF FIVE CHILDREN FOR THE DAY!
Ah-Hahahahahahahahahaha!
How does it go? Hallelujah...... Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!!!
So, enough rambling, here are the precious pics of our not so, "BABY" boy "Jacob Gaven Wilde!"



























































In case Gaven forgets to tell you like 10 thousand times...
His teacher's name is Ms. Tasha, his friends are Blake and Scotty, NO THERE ARE NO HOT GIRLS IN HIS CLASS, he does NOT have a girlfriend, his teacher thinks he should only come 2 days a week because he is "REALLY SMART, and will get bored," maw-maw and paw-paw are going to eat lunch with him each tomorrow there is (???) and he can't wait to go to school next week to show Ms. Tasha his NEW FREAKING SKETCHERS!!! Hope you enjoyed this "story" as much as we have 10 zillion freaking times!
Love you guys!
Angie & Aron



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little baby boy! I am so proud of him but it IS sad that he is growing up so fast. Mawmaw and PawPaw will come for lunch one day little buddy! You are just a baby doll and we love you very much and I LOVE the new SKETCHERS.... Yes, I know they are shoes Gaven. You don't have to tell me AGAIN!!! I am going to try to come see you tomorrow if the weather is nice! I love you... Also, Ms. Brookelyn, you look so beautiful in your pagent dress. You are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Now just get off your lazy butt and walk around for me! I love you Princess!!!